HIT COUNTER

Kennel Question.

I added a poll just above the Post section.
I am curious about something.
I kennel Hessian in an outdoor kennel 6x6x6. Have since he was a pup. I have a small yard and as we all know the drive of this breed, i have always been concerned he would "hunt" his way out.
It is not a problem for I or the dog. He enjoys his kennel and i know he is there when i get home. Besides it has made training easier in my opinion.
My nephew and house mate has a 1 year old dog that he does not crate or kennel for personal reasons. No problem. Just curious on peoples insight as to if Hessian being kenneled, seeing this dog have free roam, in the yard, in the house, in the yard, starts to want to act up, or not always listen so hot cuz he sees this dog free.
Lately he has busted birds on more than one occassion and has started doing the old puppy race car around the yard upon being let out.
Check out the poll above and feel free to comment please.

No comments:

Post a Comment