HIT COUNTER

House Sitting and Jager's return!











Along with merchandise and training / boarding, I also do some house sitting too. Had a client going out of town for 10 days and unable to board the dogs. House sitting is always a nice option to have available for those clients who needs are more to that liking.
I watched over Busta, Lola and Roxy for the ten days. Arriving every morning to to take them for a little stroll around the block, back to home base for feeding and watering. Kept in the yard during the day and checking back a few times a day to play and make sure everything is running smooth. Some days when the weather was not so cooperative, they had to stay in. So I would visit more and play more to keep them tired and occupied until my next visit.
Busta is a Chocolate Red Nose PitBull Terrier, Lola was a mix and Roxy a chihuahua mix.
Great pooches, fun to take care of. Personalities of their own for sure.
Had a good time taking care of these canines, but then when don't I?

During the same time, Jager came back for another short visit! Always an adventure when Jager visits. Hessian and he are like brothers, the way they frolic and play. I love it! It makes for a busy 5 days, but gives Hessain something to do. Took Jager to get his x rays for Hip Dysplasia, as this is required for the Breed Show. No problem to me, it gave me a chance to head out to Ogden bay and run Hess plus get in a little training. Can not complain about that!
Well with Breed show coming up and training season around the corner, I imagine things are going to get busier. I can only hope! And with all the events coming up, I'm sure I will be posting again real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment