HIT COUNTER

BloodHause * Viewer Discretion Advised*









Ok, some of the following photos may be a bit too much for some people so, if you don't like gross read on and then close your eyes.
I started my preparation for Bloodtracking work. The first thing i did was read alot, did my research talked to a few people that had done this already and then set my sights on some blood!
This took some looking into. No average grocery butcher would hand over blood. Even the neighborhood specific butcher wasn't having it. I even tried the local game processor, they acted put out and like they had never heard of such a request.
Finally i contacted a local slaughterhouse and they helped me out. It cost 15 dollars but i got a 5 gallon bucket of blood.
The equipment I used was: 3 Five Gal buckets, Cloth Strainer, Empty bottles with lids, Funnel, Spray bottle to put blood in also, Gloves.
Should have gone right home and started straining but i was sidetracked and didn't get to it till a few hours later. Bad move! The blood had turned into one big Jello mold of blood clot. I could cut it with a paint stir stick. I cut chunks out of it. I took a big stick and began to mash and stir the gelatinous mass.
Once it was chunky and more fluid like, I could work with it better. I took my cloth strainer and placed it into another bucket and transferred the chunky clotted mess into the strainer bucket. I then proceeded to push on the mass and squeeze and strain more liquid out. I pulled the strainer out with the gelatin blood in it and had separated liquid now.
I quickly poured the liquid blood into smaller containers that i could freeze and use for my Bloodtracking work.
Quite the experience and quite messy, but actually kind of enjoyable! I did have fun doing it. But all of you who know me well enough could probably have guessed that!

If you are thinking of doing this yourself, do your research, get all the needed supplies, and plan accordingly. Do not wait to transfer and strain like i did.
And if you are having second thoughts, get a hold of me, i would be happy to prepare your blood for you!



3 comments:

  1. Been there done that! I used a blender though. Good luck with you training!

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blender???!! Whats the fun in that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all are disgusting and should be ashamed of yourselves!You make me SICK!

    ReplyDelete