HIT COUNTER

Drahthaar Addiction Merchandise

I have been thinking about ordering up some Drahthaar Addiction Swag. I placed a poll at the top to see what Addicts preffered... Caps, Shirts, Hoodies, or Collars and Leashes. I am also in the process of ordering some new stickers. I am trying to include a picture of our bearded friends on the sticker. The shirts, caps or whatever will also include a pic or sketch of a DD.
So let your opinion count, and answer the poll, i will see what are the 2 most popular choices and go from there.Thanks!!

4 comments:

  1. "I am trying to include a picture of our bearded friends on the sticker."

    Would that be a picture of Mac?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I am trying to include a picture of our bearded friends on the sticker."

    Would that be a picture of Mac?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi all, i was wondering how a griifon korthals compares to a drahthaar.... anyone?
    david

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure.Compare? What are you comparing? I know some lines off DD's have Griffon in them as well as this specific breed you mention is more of a Dutch Breed than German. France kinda took control and made it there breed. I know the Dutch do some strict testing to as with the Breed Belguim Malinois but not sure about the French.

    ReplyDelete