HIT COUNTER

Locks of Love



I decided it was time to get a haircut! After 10 + years of long hair i chose to shorten it. Cut off 11 inches!
The pony tail is GONE! I was told we could of used it for a Fox Drag, maybe use it as fur for Force Fetch, or even use it for Snake Avoidance Training. But i decided to do something way more useful and donate it to Locks Of Love. No this is not a new reality show on VH1, Locks of Love is a public non-profit organization that provides hairpieces to financially disadvantaged children in the United States and Canada under age 18 suffering from long-term medical hair loss from any diagnosis. Figured they need it more. See you all soon, maybe you will still recognize me.

2 comments:

  1. Hey lil' bro,

    Congratulations! What an awesome thing to do, but, I'll sure miss the pony tail
    that's how I know you're my bro!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chazz,
    Going for the GQ look? It's great that you're donating your hair.
    Are you stil OK with watching Izzy? If so, I'd like to bring her over on Thursday night. I'll bring her kennel and food, and anything else you think she'll need.I have a friend that can come get her from you so you can leave for Idaho. Let me know when would be best.
    Thanks.
    Jonathan

    ReplyDelete