HIT COUNTER

New Dog Box




Oh boy! Got a new toy! The addiction has grabbed me again! For those of you that know me well enough probably know about my headaches with crates and Hessian. See crates don’t hold that dog when he sees me walking away with a bag of birds, dead fur or even another dog. He has always wanted part of the action! Last time he busted out while we were out laying a bloodtrack, I got on him pretty hard for that one and he hasn’t done it since but it has always been on the back of my mind, so I have been looking around for a metal truck box. Come to find out, someone heard my cries and posted a Owens Hunter Series Two Dog Box for sale on Utah Bird Dogs forum. Luckily Zac spotted it for me and let me know right away! We looked into it, really liked the price, so I headed on out to Payson, Ut Tuesday and picked up Hessians new home on the road! Awesome! I couldn’t be more excited! Got home and after dinner got to work to build a shelf to set it on. Storage below and dogs above. 2 dog box????? I need another dog now! UH OH!!!!!!!

Thanks again Zac...Good Looking Out!!

1 comment:

  1. NICE BOX. WHAT DID IT RUN YOU? HEY DO U KNOW WHERE I CAN GET ONE OF THOSE LOW PROFILE GUN BOXES/GENERAL STORAGE DEALS THAT GOES UNDER THE DOG BOXES FOR THE BACK OF TRUCKS OR SUV'S? THE DIMENSIONS WOULD BE LIKE 50"X 48"X 12" TALL OR SO. THANKS DAVID

    ReplyDelete