HIT COUNTER

Jager's Stay December 2009




Good ol Jager came to stay with us for about 4 days, and it makes me want another dog. It was fun having 2 dogs follow me around and to hear them playing in the yard. Like brothers, they want to wrestle and chase and go crazy in the snow. I think Hessian had fun too, even though he can be a bitter gus every once in while.
I thought just having them both around was enough to make me want another Draht, then i took them both out for some fresh air. We headed out towards Utah Lake, found an open field and let them have at it. Dog flying everywhere! It was awesome to watch them search together, separate but working to the same objective. Search, search , search. Then as we walk along I spot some Bunny tracks in the snow and without even a word both dogs are on separate tracks, nose down, tracking there hearts out. Although nothing was produced which was good as i was unarmed, it was still sweet bliss to watch them work.
Hmm, i really need to think this over....... ok... I'm ready!
Had fun Jager, see ya again in January!
Waiting for our friend the Irish Setter to visit over Christmas. Will post on that after.
Happy Holidays! Have A Great Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment