HIT COUNTER

Been a while........

Wow! I realized this morning that it had been a month since my last post! For this i am sorry.
I have seen alot of activity and thought i had better post something.
Since the Pheasant Derby i have been out hunting quite a bit. I have been out for ducks, geese, pheasant, chukar. I have not taken many photos lately. Concentrating mostly on enjoyment of the hunt and working the dog these days. There is a few months left in the hunting season and breed shows are around the corner not to mention time to start training for tests again. So i wanted to share some VJP and breed show articles as well as refer anyone interested to past posts of the subject.
For past posts on VJP and Breed shows please refer to: http://drahthaaraddiction.blogspot.com/2009_02_01_archive.html

For some helpful articles go to:http://www.drahthaar.com/articles/index.html

I also put together a website for my chapter in the VDD. Wild West Chapter baby! Check it out. Just some more Drahthaar stuff to do! I love it! It will be a good way to stay updated on all the VDD GNA Chapter happenings........Wild West Chapter Website click here.

As for our past adventures, duck hunting has been fun. More productive than years past along with the pheasants and chukar too. It has been a really fun hunting season so far. Now that i can focus on letting the dog work more and more. And getting that exposure too more and more. I think this exposure will really help out in the upcoming training for VGP. Hessian is still a ball of fire, but calming much more, understanding me alot more as i am him as well.



Took off out west in chase of chukar this weekend, took a couple pics, nothing too fancy but thought i should share. Never did find the birds, saw lots of sign, a few cottontails and some deer. So it wasn't a total waste....then again what day in God's country with family and a Drahthaar is?



Enjoy the pics, Happy holidays. I will post again sooner than a month i promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment