HIT COUNTER

Adopt Cabela?








At my work..Camp Bow Wow, we were fostering Cabella until she could be found a home.
Unfortunately anxiety had kicked in and she has been scratching and biting at her tail causing some trouble for her.
I was asked if i would take her for a week or so while she healed and give her an interview at my house with my dog Hessian and our boarding guest Jager. I of course agreed as we are looking for another canine in the home anyhow.
Cabella is a 5 year old Doberman with no crop on the ears or dock of the tail. She is full of life when she wants to be and moody German when she wants too! She didn't know what to think of these two wild boys at first, but she is coming around more each day. Especially when they are all outside, She seems to get a little more frisky then!
We are still not sure what her visit with us will bring for her future, but as with all adoptions we need to let her pick her family. Can't force a dog to be your friend or your dogs friend if they don't want to be.
If you are interested in Cabella, or adopting a dog from a foster home, contact me and i will point you in the right direction.




No comments:

Post a Comment