HIT COUNTER

Drahthaars Everywhere

I am boarding Jager for a few weeks and decided to head out to Lee Kay to exercise him and Hessian



It wasn't the most cooperative day as the weather goes but Draht's don't care, so neither shall I. We walked for an hour or so, as they searched up the fields and did some swimming. I tossed some bumpers and worked on some blinds and heeling as well. I just can't get enough of seeing these two dogs tear up the land in thier search for the prize. I have been lucky to have the opportunity to enjoy myself in this dog eat dog world. I hope the fun never stops!


As I was heading out the gate, I ran into a friend with his Lab and Draht, on thier way in for a run around the property. Seems like a few of us had the same idea in mind, because no sooner did I hop out of my truck to greet my friend, that a new pup owner pulled up too!
We hung out for a while and talked about dogs and training, did some work with the new pup Kaiser vom Wasatch (Pete). Did some drags, and searching as well as basic exposure type stuff.
It is always nice to meet new people and give advice and share stories of our experiences. Another chapter member and addict sucked into this Drahthaar Addiction!






No comments:

Post a Comment