HIT COUNTER

Gunfire Sensitivity Video

I am figuring out what it takes to post videos here but it takes alot of time and some computer finesse, which i do not have. I have to record the movie on the camera, convert the file, make it into a movie on a program, save it to a flash drive then upload to the blog. Hope this works for everyone to see.
This is a video on more training i have done, just checking to see if Hessian has any gun sensitivity in water. The answer is no. There is a Dokkens dummy in the water that he has seen, I command "fetch" and off he goes, I fire a shot at the dummy to check. Not exactly sure if i am doing this right but it is pretty much what I saw at the last HZP.
Also not to sure what the high pitch bark is about. He only does it if he can see the object i have sent him after. Could this be considered Loud on Sight? Not sure. Remember comments, criticism, and advice are all welcome here. Don't be shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment