HIT COUNTER

Honeymoon Is Over Time To Concentrate On Whats Really Important




 Now a married man and back from our honeymoon in Jackson Hole. Had a great time eating great food like buffalo and elk, shopping for souvenirs, bar hopping daily,taking scenic drives, horseback riding and river rafting. We were able to see some wildlife, moose, deer, osprey, bald eagle,grouse. But now it is time to concentrate on test training. I think Force Fetch is complete and need to really get on training the test aspect of retrieve. I have frozen ducks to work with but will need to get some live ones for training search behind the duck. I also need to do a refresher course in pointing and will be working on drag tracks now so i will be in search of the elusive bunny rabbit once again. My next month will consist of HZP training, and hopefully some hunting too. I hope to be able to use the few hunts before the test as a training crutch, we'll see how things go. I am really nervous about this test,more nervous than my own wedding day! Not sure if I will have enough time to prepare the way i would like. That is all for now, more to come on what the HZP consists of and how we are training for it. Good luck to all others preparing for the test too!

1 comment: