HIT COUNTER

Blind Retrieve Video From 8-23

This is just some footage of what i did this weekend to show where i am in my training, still alot of work to do,I have more than one video, but this one shows what is a bit frustrating to me. I have placed a duck out in the cover and send Hessian to retrieve.
The idea is to have him enter the water and begin a search, upon smelling he is to go to and retrieve. The thing that is frustrating me is that he will enter the water, than exit the water and retrieve or re enter the water, retrieve and return to me on land. Not a problem for hunting but not quite sure if it will fly for the HZP test.I will try to post the other videos so more can be seen but if anyone has any comments,advice or criticism it will be eagerly accepted.

2 comments:

  1. Use islands or canals so he can't run back on land. Most dogs will do exactly what Hessian did. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! Nice to know most dogs do not just mine!

    ReplyDelete