HIT COUNTER

New Additions

I added some stuff to the links section. I now have links to vom Wasatch and vom Moorehaus now. I really like these sites for the great pics and information. vom Moorehaus has a ton of info on there.I urge you to check them out.
I also added a few new forum links, just easy access to some of the forums that i like to visit and see what everyone is talking about these days. Utah Bird Dog forum had changed its address so i updated that and also added Gun Dog forum. Have fun visiting those. All my Reading and Viewing Material is now linked to a source too.
There are some new dogs on the Drahthaar of Ours slideshow.
The Fellow Addicts Slide show has changed also with some new faces from the VGP. I added Steve and Ace, Todd and Beth, Blake and Eddo, and also Jeff and Corinna. Take a peek, and next time you see them don't forget to remind them they are now famous!

No comments:

Post a Comment