HIT COUNTER

VGP Slideshow

It took a while but hopefully i got it right. I made a video with all the pictures Zac sent me,even addded some music, I hope everyone enjoys it, It has a little of everything. The only thing there are no photos of is the bloodtracking portion, as we could not tag along during this test. All the judges and coordinators did a great job in my opinion to plan and prepare this test. The handlers did very well in preparing there dogs for this test also. All handlers and judges had a nice big camp spot set aside up Logan Canyon near Bear Lake and the areas the test took place was perfect hunting country. Perfect for a hunt test. Great job everyone, you guys put on a great show.All 8 of 8 dogs passed. Keep up the good work judges that is a tough gig, maybe i will join in the fun of judging one day.
It's back to training for me, HZP in 7 days so enjoy the video.

2 comments:

  1. that has got to be the coolest thing i have ever seen! How did you do that? The music is perfect for the vid. great job good luck at your test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!
    Break a leg Sunday... or whatever!
    I'll probably see you up there.
    NO WORRIES!

    ReplyDelete