HIT COUNTER

New Puppy




























Oh no.....someone has themselves a new pup! Zac's friend ,Loren, was looking for a hunting dog and liked what he had seen in Lola and Hessian and began his search for a Drahthaar. Starting doing his research and with Zac's help was on his way to Vernal to pick up a pup from Jon Davis at vom Red Rock. He has only had her a few weeks now but Greta ( Bella) vom Red Rock seems very comfortable. The new owners seem delighted as well. Hessian and Lola didn't seem to be too bothered by her either. They pretty much just went on about there business, curious but uninvolved. I can't wait to continue my addiction with this pup. I'm sure we will be spending alot of time with giving lots of exposure and preparing her for her journey as a hunting and family companion.

I am still planning to put together some training days for all the new puppy owners and owners of new puppies. Lets get together and help each other out, so the breed can continue to develop and be the best it can be. Contact me if you are interested and have not yet heard from me, and as for all the other guys that i know, real well, that have puppies, lets get rolling, i have heard your interest in doing something like this so don't back out now, lets set some dates. lLet me know what works or doesn't work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment