HIT COUNTER

Armbruster Video Finally!!

Armbruster video finally is finished. Sorry this took so long everyone, I had alot of pictures to go through and figure out which ones to use and which get set aside. Thanks to Lee and Zac for sharing your photo's. Some of these may look familiar if you have seen Lee's Slideshow on his website. I added a few others and some music, so enjoy the memories and all the pics it is a bit long but i wanted to try and include a little of everything. Sorry on the length i know download times suck for some, but enjoy none the less.

I also put a VIDEO tab on the main site, I have uploaded a few fom the past and recent making them a little easier to fall back on. I was unable to upload this video here. So just click on the link in this post or return to HOME and go to VIDEO from there. I have been getting some harrasment that these are fun to watch but hard to find when lost so check out that page too.

1 comment: