HIT COUNTER

Fetch Video Finally!



Finally figured out how to post this video. Now keep in mind this is my first video and first time training Force Fetch. All in all I think it is going very well. I am farther along than this now and will post pics or a video soon of our progress now that i know how.

A few things to note about this video is: No stimuli from the e collar was used until he dropped the duck.

Not sure what the barking is about on Hessians take off. I do kinda like it though.

I catch myself repeating commands sometimes.

And I notice Hessian passes the object first and then retrieves.

Any comments or opinions or advice are truly welcome, so please say anything remember i am trying to learn from all this and trying to help anyone else i can.

Will return soon with more....

No comments:

Post a Comment